Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and Pirates...a great combination!!!

Jodi, Ashley and I decided to show Mexico how we celebrate Halloween in the U.S. of A. We went shopping down in El Centro all day on Friday and then went to the girls' house to create our wonderful costumes! We bought t-shirts at the store and then cut them up and created individualized shirts. We had so much fun dressing up and going out. As if we don't stick out enough, our costumes made us stick out even more, but everyone got a kick out of us. It was such a blast!

Me making Ashley's shirt....I think I might become a fashion designer.

Man, I am such a good designer! You can find my collection at: http://www.katiesawesomeclothes.com/!! HAHA! Just kidding!












The girls and I in our costumes. You can call us the Tres Piratitas (the three little pirates)! Don't we look so cute!!


























We had so much fun! I am such a lucky girl...Thanks be to God for all things!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE JUST TOO AMAZING!!! I LOVE THE COSTUMES!!! you look so gorgeous in your self-portrait! Looks like you girls showed them what Halloween is all about! :)

xoxo LEIGH