Monday, November 17, 2008

"Irse de Pinta" (Ditch Day) Take 1

A week ago none of us we feeling very motivated to study for 5 hours in a classroom while the weather outside was beautiful and it was a Friday. We decided (the girls and I, AND our teachers) to "Irse de Pinta," also known as "ditch class." We had so much fun together. Jodi, Ashley, our teachers Gustavo and Lety and I all went to the Hacienda de Cortes for coffee. La Hacienda de Cortes is now a very fancy hotel. We were able to sit down and have a nice coffee and enjoy the green scenery.


Me with my AMAZING "coffee."





Me with my teacher, Lety sitting in the garden of La Hacienda.




The landscaping and views in the Hacienda were incredible. Everything is so green and lush. Ashley decided this is where she wants to get married. Everything was so beautifully breath-taking. I told her that I liked the idea, as long as I would be the Maid of Honor and get a free plane ticket out of the deal. I don't think that's asking for too much. :0)





No comments: