Monday, November 17, 2008

"Irse de Pinta" (Ditch Day) Take 2!

Here are a few more pictures from our "ditch day." As you can see, La Hacienda is absolutely beautiful!



After our coffee time and exploration of La Hacienda we went to visit a small town that is know for it's pottery work. The town was called, Tyalacapan (good luck pronouncing that...I've almost been here for 3 months and I can't pronouce it right). We walked around the town and looked at what the different vendors were selling. We also went into this one store that sells different flavored tequilas. They had every fruit flavor, along with vanilla and coffee flavors. The best part was that we were able to try them all....don't worry there was barely any alcohol content in the tequila and no one was getting tipsy of the samples.





The cool part was that we were able to drink the samples out of a traditional glass. It is a silver cup that is attached to a sheep's horn, and it wraps around your arm. It was pretty cool looking, but not easy to drink out of.

Do you like my hat??? I think I might wear it on my next date!! Good idea, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Katie I LOVE YOUR HAT!!!!! You have to wear it at the wedding!! and let me tell ya...I WANT A CUP LIKE THAT!! It that what a pimp cup really looks like?!! LOL xoxo LEIGH