Saturday, November 1, 2008

Package from Momma Schult!!!

For those of you who don't know how AMAZING of a family I have....I am going to tell you! I am SO incredibly blessed beyond measure to have a family like mine. My whole family and all of my friends are so supportive of my time here in Mexico and they are all so happy for me. I am so lucky that they all love hearing about my stories and reading my blogs. Everyday I thank God for putting all of these amazing people in my life.

Also for those of you whole don't know, my Mom is so AWESOME!! She has sent me and my friends two packages with American goodies and treats since I have been here in Mexico and it feels so good to receive mail when you are far from home. Each time she inculdes individual treats for each person and everyone in Mexico loves, Momma Schult! Sometimes I wonder why I am so lucky to have such great people in my life and I am so thankful! So thank you to all of my friends and family who have sent emails or left commets on my blog. I love you all and miss you all!

And a special thanks to Momma Schult! Te amo!














No comments: